Committee for Promotion of Research
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Irinjalakuda, is committed to provide and a quality research culture in the institution.To assist the faculty in higher knowledge, young researchers, an academic research committee GRACE (Guidance for Research and Assistance for Consultancy and Extension) is established ,since the year 2000.
Functions of GRACE
· Formulation and maintaining of institutional Code of Ethics is an integral function of GRACE. It is constituted by the Academic Council of the college upon nomination from the Head of the Institution and Manager.
· Acts as the primary investigative/consultative body of the Institution dealing with issues and disputes related to research ethics.
· Promotion of organising seminars by various departments, giving awareness to departments in procuring funds from various National and International agencies, publication of the journal VISTAS and organising felicitation to research achievers.
· Meeting of the Committee twice a year, for planning and evaluation.
· Report announced during the College annual day meeting.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.