Chemistry Department was raised to a research centre, affiliated to the University of Calicut, in 2009. The department offers PhD programme in various fields of chemistry (Visit faculty web page to know more about areas of research). Admission to PhD programme is as per the norms of Calicut University.
PhD Admission Process
Status : Centre for Research in Chemical Sciences (CRCS)
Intake Capacity : 24 ( As per vacancy)
Eligibility : NET/JRF or qualifying University Entrance for Ph. D. Programme conducted by University of Calicut time to time
Mode: Full Time or Part Time(Only for Government/ Aided Teachers)
Thrust Area : Coordination chemistry, Catalysis, Electrochemistry, Energy
1. Dr Deena Antony C. (Associate Professor, St. Joseph's College, Irinajalakuda)
2. Dr Binsy Varghese (Associate Professor, St. Joseph's College, Irinajalakuda)
3. Dr Bibitha Joseph (Assistant Professor, St. Joseph's College, Irinajalakuda)
4. Dr Manoj A. L. (Assistant Professor, St. Joseph's College, Irinajalakuda)
5. Dr Santhosh S. Paul (Assistant Professor, Sacred Heart College, Chalakkudy)
6. Dr Sinto Jacob (Assistant Professor, St. Aloysius College, Thrissur)
Update your browser to view this website correctly.