Mr. Siby Linson is an Assistant Professor at St. Joseph's College( Autonomous), Irinjalakuda. He was a M.Phil graduate from School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University in 2013 and took up an academic position at St. Joseph's college, Irinjalakuda in October 2015. He has received FLAIR Fellowship from the Department of Collegiate Education,Government of Kerala in the year 2018. Presently he is undergoing his PhD in the area of Retail Management at St. Josephs College(Autonomous), Trichy which is affiliated to Bharathidasan University , Tamil Nadu. His major areas of interest are Marketing , Business Statistics and Research Methodology. Siby Linson has published nine journal papers.
M.Phil (Mahatma Gandhi University, India).
M.Com: Marketing (University of Calicut, India)
B.Com : Co-operation(University of Calicut, India)
KPMG, Cochin Info Park, Kochi – U.S Tax Associate
1) Customers’ Awarenesss And Adoption Of Green Banking In Thrissur District, Vistas Vol. 7, No. 1, 2018, Pp. 37-46 , Issn: 2319-5770, E-Issn 2394-1138
2) Challenges Faced By Customers Using E-Payment Services With Reference To Icici Bank , Irinjalakuda, Conference Proceedings, Isbn- 978-93-85105-71-5
3) Customers’ Satisfaction Towards Shopping Malls In Thrissur DistrictVistas Vol. 6, No. 1, 2017, Pp. 96-101, Issn: 2319-5770, E-Issn 2394-1138
4) Effectiveness Of Advertisement On Sales Turnover Of Toilet Soap Manufacturing Industry, Vistas, Vol 5,No.1,2016, Pp. 103-109, Issn 2319-5770.E-Issn 2349-1138.
5) Employee Satisfaction In Outsourcing Industry At Kochi Info Park , Poseidon,Vol.4 No 2 , Dec 2015, Issn 2319-6238 , Pp. 38-42
6) Customers Shopping Attitude With Reference To Unorganized And Organized Retailing In Central Kerala, Meridian, Volume 2, Issue 4, July 2014, Issn 2278-570x ,Pp. 77-87.
7) A Study On Customers Decision Making Styles In Unorganized And Organized Retailing In Central Kerala, Vistas, Vol3 No1 2014, Issn 2319-5770. Pp. 52-58.
8) Population – A Cause Of Inflation, Global Research Review, Vol.Ii No.Ii-A, Dec 2012 Issn 2250-2521,Pp96-99.
1) Nov 2017 , International Seminar on Strategies for Tourism Promotion and Marketing in Global Perspective, India , Visitors satisfaction towards Athirapilly waterfall tourism, Funded by Higher Education Council.
2) Nov 2015, International conference on emerging trends in finance &management, India, A study on customers decision making styles in unorganised and organised retailing in Central Kerala, Funded by UGC
3) May 2014, International conference on innovations in business and finance, India, A study on customers attitude towards unorganized and organized retailing among consumers in Central Kerala, Funded by Commerce Association of Kerala.
1. A study on investors preference on mutual funds, UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Indian Capital & Commodity markets- Emerging Trends, New Man College, Thodupuzha , Sep 6th&7th 2012
2. Employees job satisfaction in ITES /BPO Sector, Basic of Modern Research St. Josephs College , Irinjalakuda , 22nd March 2014
3. Relation of factors affecting preference of Instant Foods in Thrissur District, UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis Using SPSS, St. Josephs College , Irinjalakuda , July 30th ,31st& 1st Aug 2015
4. GAAP Vs IFRS: A Comparative Study,DCE-Govt of Kerala Sponsored National Seminar on IFRS: Convergence & Financial Reporting In INdia, Government College Kodanchery, Kozhikode,2nd and 3rd Nov 2016
5. A Study on The Customers Opinion Towards Social Media Marketing Among Engineering Students in Irinjalakuda ,National Seminar on Digital Agility, St. Berchmans College , Changanassery , 16th and 17th Feb 2017
6. A Study on Challenges Faced By Customers Using Electronic Payment Services in ICICI Bank Irinjalakuda, ICAI Sponsored National Conference on Digital Financial Service For Sustainable Development, St. Thomas College, Thrissur, 8th and 9th Feb 2017.
7. Impact of Rural Tourism in the Economic Development of Rural Population in Thrissur District, National Seminar on Role of Sunrise Industries in the Economic Development of Kerala, St. Joseph’s College, Irinjalakuda, 10th March 2017
Member - FLAIR (New Initiatives, Dept. of Higher Education , Govt of Kerala)
College Level Coordinator – RUSA (Central Govt & State Govt Project )
College Level Coordinator – SSP(New Initiatives, Dept. of H.E , Govt of Kerala)
Joint Coordinator – Placement Cell
Department Coordinator – IQAC
Joint Coordinator – Civil Service Club
Coordinator- Photo & Documentation Committee
Member – Fine arts Committee
Update your browser to view this website correctly.