VALUE ADDED COURSES
1.Practical Accountancy, Tally and Tax Practitioner Course - 2013-2016
2.Certificate Programme in soft skills, Numerical skills and Aptitude Enhancement – 2015-2018 Syllabus
3.Tally Graduation And Personality Development – 2016-19 Syllabus
4. Professional diploma in financial accounting - TALLY, ERP.9,GST Syllabus
5.Tally ACE 2018-2019 - Association with Jyothi's Global computer training division, Irinjalakuda Syllabus
6. Tally ACE -2019-2020 Syllabus
7. Tally With GST (Ongoing) Syllabus
8. ACCA (Ongoing) Syllabus
9. CMA (Ongoing) Syllabus
10. CA (Ongoing) Syllabus
CURRENT VALUE ADDED COURSES
TALLY WITH GST
Tally ERP 9 with GST covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also helps you learn how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Day-to-Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Who Can Join Tally ERP 9 with GST?
· Anyone: - who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
· Accountants: - Accounting Job Persons, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
· Commerce Students: - Every commerce students must learn Tally ERP 9 Online Course with GST, because majority of Indian Small and Medium Businesses use Tally ERP9 for their Day-to-Day Accounting work.
· Business Owners: - Even if a business owner or top management don’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software so that they can analyse data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in Decision Making.
ACCA stands for the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, which is a global body that provides students with a ‘Certified Chartered Accountant’ certification.
The duration of the course depends on your level of education. For example, if you are a 12th graduate, the course is for 3 years, a commerce graduate studies for 2 to 2.5 years, IPCC (both groups) for 2 years, B. Com and IPCC study the ACCA course for 1 year, and CA graduates also study for 1 year.
To be able to receive the ACCA qualification, one should be at least 18 years old, and have a minimum qualification of 10+2 with an aggregate of 65% in Mathematics or Accounts as well as English, and a minimum of at least 50% in all other chosen subjects.
ACCA has 13 courses, which are all divided into 3 levels: Knowledge, Skills and Professional.
CMA (Cost Accounting Management)
Cost Accounting Management is a certificate programme designed to train students for working in different industries and corporate functions. In India, the credentials of the CMA course are issued by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). The programme mainly focuses on valuation issues, financial statement analysis, working capital policies, external financial reporting, etc.
The CMA programme comprises three levels. One only become eligible for a higher level after she/ he has passed the previous level. Following are the three stages of the CMA course.
· Level 1 - CMA Foundation Level
· Level 2 - CMA Intermediate Level
· Level 3 - CMA Final Level
· The duration of the CMA course is flexible. Which means that the time taken to complete the CMA programme depends on a candidate’s level of focus and dedication.
· The course can be completed from 6 months to 4 years.
· Usually in India, students take at least 3-4 years to complete the course.
· In the US, the course is completed in just 6 months.
CA (Chartered Accountancy)
Chartered Accountancy is a good career option if you are interested in subjects like taxation and accounting. To become a certified Chartered Accountant, a candidate is required to complete three levels of training that are designed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is only after qualifying all the three levels that the candidate will be given the designation of a CA. The ICAI is a statutory body which is responsible for regulating and maintaining the profession of chartered accountancy in India. The course of Chartered Accountancy is completed in roughly five years.
When the candidate has qualified all these exams is he/ she considered a Chartered Accountant and gets authenticated as the same. The exams of CA are:
· CPT (Common Proficiency Test)
· IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course)
· FC (Final course)
Update your browser to view this website correctly.