- M.Sc. Mathematics
- Status : Regular
- Core Courses:
- Semester I : Abstract Algebra I, Linear Algebra, Real Analysis I, Number Theory & Discrete Mathematics
- Semester II : Abstract Algebra II, Real Analysis I, Topology, Ordinary differential equations and calculus of variation, Linear Programming
- Semester III : Multi Variable Calculus, Complex analysis, Functional Analysis, Partial Differential Equations and INtegral equations
- Semester IV : Electives:- Commutative Algebra, Advanced Functional Analysis, Operation Research, Differential Geometry
- One year Project during Semester III & IV
- 2016 Admission onwards
- 2018 Admission PO, PSO, CO - click here
- 2019 Admission
- 2020 Admission
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2018, www.stjosephs.edu.in. All Rights Reserved.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.