About Department of Psychology
Goals and Objectives
Upon completion of the prescribed program for the major in psychology, the student should be able to understand and demonstrate:
- Knowledge of theories and principles in the discipline, and the scientific method.
- Application of this knowledge to individual, societal and global issues.
- Ethical standards and practices within the discipline.
- Relevant applications of technology.
- Competencies required for entry into higher studies, or for entry Into the world of work.