- B.Sc. ZOOLOGY
- Status : Regular
- Core Courses : Non-Chordata; Chordata; Cell Biology and Genetics; Biotechnology, Microbiology & Immunology; Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Methodology in Science, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics; Physiology and Endocrinology; Reproductive and Developmental Biology; Environmental and Conservation Biology; Ethology, Evolution & Zoogeography.
- Elective : Human Genetics
- Open Course: Reproductive Health and Sex Education
- Project: Fifth and Sixth Semester
- Complementary Courses : Chemistry and Botany
- Common Course : English
- Second Language : Malayalam or Hindi
2019 Admission onwards
- 2018 Admission onwards
- 2016 Admission onwards
B.Voc. APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND FORENSIC SCIENCE
- Status : Regular
- Skill Development Component :
- I semester: General Microbiology, Physiology & Taxonomy, Fundamentals of Forensic Science & Criminal Major Acts
- II semester: Environmental, Industrial Microbiology & Instrumentation Techniques, Criminology, Penology, Victimology, Forensic Psychology
- III Semester: Food, Dairy & Agricultural Microbiology, Forensic Chemistry & Toxicology,
- IV Semester: Forensic Physics, Ballistics Dermatoglyphics & Questioned Documents, Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Molecular biology and Bioinformatics, Microbial Genetics & genetic engineering, Forensic Biology, Serology& Forensic Medicine, Crime Investigation Techniques & techniques in personal identification, Cyber crime & cyber forensics
- Project: II Semester, IV Semester, VI Semester Full
- Other Skill development Courses : Chemistry and Zoology
- General Component: English
- General Component: Malayalam
- 2018-2019 Admission onwards
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2018, www.stjosephs.edu.in. All Rights Reserved.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly.