- SC, ST & OEC students are eligible for fee concessions and stipend. For this, necessary certificates of income, nativity and community from Tahasildar and S.S.L.C. Mark list must be produced at the time of admission.
- O. B. C. students and students of Forward Communities are eligible for fee-concessions if annual income of their family is below Rs. 25,000/- for under-graduate and Rs. 39,000/- for post graduate students. For this, income certificate, Father’s salary / Pension certificate must be produced at the time of admission.
Fee Concession is available to:
- Children of political prisoners.
- Children of I.N.A personnel.
- Dependants of Military service personnel who have been killed or disabled in action.
- Students with more than 45% marks are eligible for Unified fee- concession based on the income limit.
- Financial aid is given to deserving students from Students Aid Funds and College Silver Jubilee Fund for which they have to apply and produce income Certificates