St. Joseph’s College(autonomous), Irinjalakuda values and fosters a healthy environment for the holistic growth of our students through institutionalising a systematic and impartial grievance redressal mechanism. It is an assurance that their voices are heard, valued and acted upon by providing them with the warmth of confidence required to outgrow the web of complexities as they progress in life. Furthermore, it enables the institution in understanding the shortcomings of its policies and practices to compete with its yester self and perform better every new day. Any student can approach and notify the grievance redressal cell in regard with any general complaints concerning this institution.
A bonafide student or staff is provided with numerous means to notify the institution of any grievances concerning the institution or the activities in the institution. The aggrieved can opt any among the following methods to alert the authorities:
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous),
Thrissur Dist., Kerala- 680121
The institution pledges on maintaining the confidentiality of the issue and the identity of the aggrieved despite the means of approach adopted by the victim/person authorized to report the grievance. The college engage in strict actions with immediate effects after consultation with the concerned authorities and impartial investigations.
1. Dr. Anis KV (Sr. Asha Therese), Principal (Chairperson)
2. Dr. Deena Antony C, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry (Convener)
3. Dr. Siji PD (Sr. Blessy), Vice Principal
4. Dr. Liji VK (Sr. Eliza), Chief Superintendent of Examination
5. Dr. Kavitha O, Controller of Examinations
6. Dr. Jessy KC (Sr. Jessin), Head, Department of Social Work
7. Ms. Silpa MA, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
8. Ms. Sunitha KV, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work
Grievance Redressal minutes - view
Update your browser to view this website correctly.